Our friends from the Netherlands are ready to talk about Azure, so let’s talk about it this time!
You are welcome to Azure focused 87th DevClub.lv on June 18 at 18:00.
Please register in Eventbrite and find LINK TO ONLINE EVENT in Eventbrite’s CONFIRMATION E-MAIL.
Agenda for Azure focused 87th Devclub.lv
- Jan de Vries from 4DotNet will share experience on “Using Azure Managed Identities for your App Services“.
He will show you what needs to be set up in your application and AAD to get you started. When everything is set up correctly you can manage the access to all of your API’s via Azure Active Directory and even restrict access to specific endpoints if you want.
You’ll leave this session knowing how to set up your services by using the built-in capabilities of Azure and make your complete environment more secure and easy to manage.
(Language – English)
Tags: Microservices, Event-Based Architecture, Messaging, Azure Event Grid, Azure Service Bus, Azure Storage Queue
Jan is a Cloud Solution Architect at 4DotNet (Netherlands). His main focus is on developing highly performant and scalable solutions using the awesome services provided by the Microsoft Azure platform. Because of his expertise, he has been able to help out multiple customers to bring their on-premise solution to the cloud and guide them towards a better software development ecosystem.
- Erwin Staal from 4DotNet will share experience on “Network security with Azure PaaS services“.
He will share some of the things he learned while implementing network security at his current client. We will start with a short introduction to the basics of networking in Azure. He will present to you some best practices and tell you about some of the limitations you need to know before getting started. We will talk about how you for example can lock-down your API or SQL-server. To do that we will use relatively new Azure offerings like Service endpoints, Private endpoints, and VPN connections.
(Language – English)
Tags: Azure, Networking, Security
Erwin is a .NET Software Engineer and DevOps Consultant at 4DotNet. He’s helping clients with ASP.NET Core, Docker and Kubernetes and as a DevOps Consultant he helps companies with the implementation of DevOps and Continuous Delivery.
Some good news:
– DevClub.lv is now organizing online workshops on different topics with speakers such as Wei-Meng Lee, Adrienne Tacke, Mandfred Steyer and more. Some of the workshops are already published and more are on the way. If you’re interested in finding out more or applying, feel free to contact email@example.com
– With new version of Covid-19 restriction (lightened one) we are moving forward to have hybrid (on-site and online) FrontCon at August 12-14. If you are interested please subscribe to FrontCon mailing list to not miss updates.
Hey! Working at SAPIENS means international experience, awesome offices, great colleagues and, of course, new challenges so you can grow and improve!
Check our these vacancies and apply:
– JAVA Developer
– .NET developer
At Tet we are a dynamic technology and entertainment company and here you will create new, innovative products and learn new skills and technologies, while also choosing your own perks and joining fun internal events. We strive to grow as individuals and be the best as a team. If you are up for challenges, join us:
– Lietojumu eksperts/-e / DevOps inženieris/-e
– Android programmētājs/-a
– Angular Frontend programmētājs/-a
At INTEXSYS, we have quickly adapted to the new way of life. We’re working remotely and keep hiring. The interviewing process is also remote. Apply to our open positions now:
– Database Administrator (DBA, MS SQL)
– Senior Database Developer (MS SQL)
– UX Researcher & Web Analytics Specialist (Digital Marketing)
We promise – it will never be boring!
Here at POSTI MESSAGING, we are moving towards serverless setup in our Cloud journey. We are also investing in Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. We are constantly looking for new talent, contact us via LinkedIn if interested to find out more.
In Mintos, we actively pursue growth under a tagline “Knowledge hosted responsively”, but recently, our focus has expanded. We’re merging our strengths to empower sustainability of our common tech ecosystem. Our tagline now says “Community healed responsibly”.
We’re looking forward to see some great new skills on our next RL meet up, but first, let’s crack this bug!
At DYNATECH we use the wide range of our skills and experiences to drive innovations and reach goals that others would find impossible to achieve. Our employees work on various exciting international projects using the latest technologies in the field, driving innovation through technology. If you like big goals and constant growth, check out our job offers and become one of us:
– PHP Developer
– Creative strategist / Copywriter
Thanks to our sponsors we are able to make DevClub.lv events: