Summer is a perfect time for socializing so get ready to have fun in this month’s event taking place at EPAM’s office.
You are welcome to “Product Management and Mindset” focused event on Thursday – July 27th 18:30, at EPAM office – Gustava Zemgala gatve 74A, building Henrihs, 16th floor LV-1039, Latvia.
Please – Register here
Agenda for Product Management and Mindset focused 120th DevClub.lv
- Roman Zatitskiy from EPAM will give a talk on “Fueling Innovation: Embracing a Product Mindset for Non-Product Heads”
Get insights into value-oriented thinking and bridge the gap between Product Owners and Tech Teams. You will also discover:
- How business value connects to product metrics and impacts customers in the long run
- Why conducting product discovery alongside product delivery is crucial for success
- What sets an MVP apart from being a clumsy scamp version of the real product
- Where to look beyond the traditional understanding of your competitors
- Why running product experiments without building it: idea vs hypothesis
- How embracing a product mindset can empower tech Heads to thrive
(Language – English)
Tags: Product Discovery, MVP, Lean Startup
Roman is a Product Discovery Manager with 10+ years in management consulting. His expertise lies in guiding product discovery and launch, from ideation to a working business model. He has launched 3 startups and 5 corporate products across different industries, and his mentorship has helped others launch over 12 products.
- Vasiliy Popov from C.T.Co will talk about three important things that can make or break digital products: product thinking, product philosophy and product validation.
It’s no longer enough to release your apps or services and hope for the best. You need to engage your users by establishing a communication language, development transparency, and direct feedback channels. But even if you just started working on your product or startup, thinking that you know best what the users need is a sure way to kill your startup quickly. That is why empathy mapping, prototyping, user testing and user validation should be part of your daily vocabulary.
(Language – English)
Tags: Product Thinking, Product Management, Product Design, User Testing, User Validation, Product Validation, Product Market-Fit
Vasiliy Popov is the Head of the Design Studio in C.T.Co, specializing in designing and delivering innovative digital experiences and products, passionate about good design and finding new ways to solve old problems.
- Uldis Karlovs-Karlovskis from DevOps KK will bring practical ideas on how to keep your software business successful in the talk: “Continuous Deprovement will eat your product for breakfast”
Product Management and Mindset are crucial components for successful product development. However, even mastering those in a competitive market may not be enough. Having a growing business is a double-edged sword. At the last talk of the evening, Uldis will talk about the typical mistakes in well-managed product development companies and how to overcome them.
(Language – English)
Tags: Culture, Metrics, Engineering, Management
Uldis Karlovs-Karlovskis is an expert and coach of Agile and DevOps practices with almost 20 years of experience in software engineering and leadership, who sees beyond the data and what people try to explain. Usually, he’s the guy in the back of the room and speaks up only when others are out of ideas or start taking a completely wrong turn. He’s a founder of a Latvia DevOps & Agile Community, a small theatre, and a member of non-profit Psychodrama, Playwrite, and Theatre associations.
Videos from previous events you can find at our homepage and our YouTube channel. The best way to be informed about new videos is to Subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Did you know that Nine Brains can help you not only with different Tailor-made In-house training almost for any IT needs but with Legacy as well? Contact us to get to know more!
C.T.Co employs over 650 employees, and this number keeps growing each year! We are always in search for experienced professionals, as well as young talents who are ready to grow their expertise and join our friendly company! At the moment we are actively looking for DevOps Engineers and Cloud Architects. Take your career to the next level! Join CTCo
– Azure DevOps Engineer
– Cloud Architect
Emergn is a global digital business services firm on a mission to improve the way people and companies work. Forever. Every day, across the world, our teams are pioneering faster, better ways to bring our clients’ most exciting ideas to life. Want to join us?
– Infrastructure Engineer (DevOps)
– .Net Full Stack Developer
Ness Digital Engineering is a strategic partner of AWS, Azure, Confluent and Snowflake. Within a team in Riga, we have a deep expertise in Cloud, Data & Analytics, UI/UX and ML. We are looking for experienced professionals who thrive in an open-ended environment and take ownership in delivering quality results
– Software Engineer in Test
– Senior React Developer/Architect
– Azure Solutions Architect
Ever get bored with system administrator tasks? Switch to DevOps! DevOps teams have end-to-end responsibility and use a wide range of technologies. Our Fortune 100 clients are agile, ambitious, and future-oriented
– DevOps Specialist
– Senior Java Developer
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. Want to join a company that’s helping modern businesses improve lives for people everywhere? Look no further than Cognizant! Apply to the roles below:
– Performance Test Engineer job
– Senior Developer – Genesys Cloud job
– Sr. Mulesoft Developer job
EPAM is a team of 57,450 technologists, strategists and designers in over 50 countries. EPAMers help leading brands transform their business through our engineering expertise, design thinking and business consulting. We foster creativeness and unconventional ways of doing things welcoming like-minded professionals to join.
– Senior DevOps Engineer with HPC
– Lead MS Dynamics 365 Engineer
– Senior / Lead GCP Data Engineer
Thanks to our sponsors for supporting DevClub.lv events: